KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1-3 of 3 Results
  1. General Discussion
    As the title says, does anyone know what this is called (I'm guessing it's a washer of some sort) and if they know where it can be bought in the UK (online)? http://imgur.com/a/IoWE6 http://imgur.com/a/yc9B1 When changing a few rusted bolts I noticed that on the front mudguard of my 690 Duke...
  2. Bikes and Bits for sale
    i have for sale x2 supermoto front mudguards for sale, in orange, so very light scuffs on. generally good condition though. would prefer collection from DA3, but could post if necessary. not currently sure how much they'll cost to post. £10 each will advertise here before going on ebay...
  3. Bikes and Bits wanted
    hi all, looking for subframe to fit a ktm with one piece rear end, i believe i am therefore looking for a subframe from: 125sx 03 onwards 200-525 04 onwards please correct me of wrong but you get the idea ;)
1-3 of 3 Results