KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ll start by saying I apologise if this is a well debated subject......I’ve just rejoined the forum and losing my mind for a while.
I picked up a 2020 Super Adventure S a couple of days ago and have been trying to get my head around My Ride.
I can get my phone pared with the bike and get the Satnav displayed on the TFT okay. I can also then use Google Assistant to play music on Spotify and listen to the Satnav directions.
The problem is when I try and pair my headset to the bike. Once it’s paired and I set Wireless to on I can use the bike to control the music, volume etc.....which is great. However then I can’t use the Google Assistant, so can’t dial out or select music using voice.
has anyone got any idea of the correct way of setting it all up Please....I’d be very grateful for the advice.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm not sure how well it will work that way as the bike doesn't know anything about Google assistant, so when you're asking it to do something it's the bike you're speaking to, not the phone.

Think all you can do is leave the headset linked to the phone and the phone to the bike. You won't get sat nav directions though, but the directions on the screen will still allow you to see where to go.

Cheers

Daz

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've tried both setups and found it better that way. I'm not fussed about music, I only use it for Blood Bike shifts really to get incoming calls with jobs.

With headset connected to phone and phone to bike, the dash still shows incoming calls fine with contact and picture and allows calls to be answered.

Cheers

Daz

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. Good on you for what you’re doing. I’m an NHS worker so it’s appreciated

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks. Not surprisingly it's been very busy the past few months, so Bluetooth headset is pretty much a must now for doing shifts.

Amazing how many doctors/nurses don't know that it's all paid for with donations and the riders are volunteers. A lot of them assumed it was all paid for by the NHS.

I've had my fair share from the NHS so it's good to be able to give something back.

Daz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts