KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have recently purchased an 02 520exc -SM for road use.
Its amazing fun, a real hoot to ride compared to my last tank, 93 DR650.

I will be interested in any upgrade:smokin: or bling:p parts for sale that will fit the 520.

Cheers,
Rob

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
ive got an arrow end can a few scuff marks nothing to drastic 50 quids plus p+p

·
Premium Member
31,431 Posts
Pec Gaz has a 540 kit I think.

I have a performance cam.

............. but best thing you can do is take the cam cover and flywheel off and check it has had the upgraded parts fitted.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I have a 540 kit and sub-frame , airbox , seat ,tank ,rad shrouds and front sm fender to do this VVV in orange !

Also a single exhaust header and akro slip on :D

How far do you wanna go ????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow :cool: I couldn't have hoped for a more helpful response...
ive got an arrow end can a few scuff marks nothing to drastic 50 quids plus p+p
I would be very interested to see some pics of this, My can is seriously caved in above the wheel, cant imagine what happened there. Heh, Love the GiF's :p
Pec Gaz has a 540 kit I think. I have a performance cam.............. but best thing you can do is take the cam cover and flywheel off and check it has had the upgraded parts fitted.
Tell me more about this Cam:). Check for parts? I did read something about cam gears / chain tensioners IIRC.
I have a 540 kit and sub-frame , airbox , seat ,tank ,rad shrouds and front sm fender to do this VVV in orange ! Also a single exhaust header and akro slip on :D How far do you wanna go ????
Lovely bike, white gos nice with the orange I think. Are the parts you mention for sale or to go on your bike?

Cheers
-Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts