KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am after some info regarding anti-vibration bar mounts for an 09, 450EXCR.
I am getting really bad numb hands after a days trails or rallying and want to know are these worth the dosh and if so where to get them from??

I am also in the process of removing my mooses as since having them fitted, this seems to have made things worse:hmh:

Cheers Coops

·
Premium Member
31,431 Posts
Do you wake up in the night with pins and needles in your hands, maybe you think you have been sleeping on them?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you wake up in the night with pins and needles in your hands, maybe you think you have been sleeping on them?
I only get the pins and needles after riding the bike,maybe it's just me getting old and going soft :wanker:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
may be get your wheels balanced?i have the same bike with mooses no bar raisers and i dont have any problem?

Just me and my bike then, maybe the mooses need re-greasing!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
I am after some info regarding anti-vibration bar mounts for an 09, 450EXCR.
I am getting really bad numb hands after a days trails or rallying and want to know are these worth the dosh and if so where to get them from??

I am also in the process of removing my mooses as since having them fitted, this seems to have made things worse:hmh:

Cheers Coops
I have the PHDS on my bike, To be honest I hav`nt noticed too much difference, but now the bars are higher it makes it a little more comfortable on my shoulders (odd!) What I did do as well however is to tighten up the steering headrace bearings, this made a big difference to bar shake.

Hope that may help ..

·
Registered
17 Posts
I suffer with pin n needles, always have. I fitted ktm anti vibe mounts n not suffered since. I personally think they are the nuts

Bingo

·
Registered
36 Posts
Have you considered flexx bars? Those Hard Parts Mounts ( PHDS ) are quite expensive, if in the future you added a steering dampner you wouldn't be able to use them.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Is that you Coops you daft wessie mud monster?

If it is I have them on my bike so you can have a go on it at the Rydale as long as you promise not to bury it in a mudhole. :wanker::eek::D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is that you Coops you daft wessie mud monster?

If it is I have them on my bike so you can have a go on it at the Rydale as long as you promise not to bury it in a mudhole. :wanker::eek::D

It certainly is the one and only "daft Wessie twat" your words not mine, you Easty hill hugger:D
I might just take you up on the offer of a test on your shiny sixday, can't promise it'll be clean or straight when I return it!!!

Cheers for the picture, I was fucked at that point and your goodself and Jus's eyes had gone all funny:eek: Wasn't so sure when Jus told me "yuo have a prutty mouth" did'lling-ding-ding-ding-ding:censored:

Cheers for a top day out though Big

1 - 13 of 13 Posts