KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new on here.
Just pass my cbt and looking at the 125 duke. I have been look at loads of reviews on the duke and all been excellent. Is the duke as good as everyone makes out. Is it the real deal. Help me out please.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Howdy !! Not sure I've heard much about the duke 125 on here !!

Sent from my iPhone thingy using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
I've spoken to the peeps at Leisure Trails about the 125 Duke and by their reckoning it's a really well sorted little bike.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I've spoken to the peeps at Leisure Trails about the 125 Duke and by their reckoning it's a really well sorted little bike.
We have sold a shed load of them and had no problems. Customers seem to like the 'feel' of them - they ride like a much bigger bike and feel pretty solid and planted on the road. Lights are a lot better than many other 125's. Cheap to run and excellent fuel consumption.

Crispy - have looked at doing graphics for these yet ? We have a customer looking at turning one from orange to pink (she is a girl !)

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
We have sold a shed load of them and had no problems. Customers seem to like the 'feel' of them - they ride like a much bigger bike and feel pretty solid and planted on the road. Lights are a lot better than many other 125's. Cheap to run and excellent fuel consumption.

Crispy - have looked at doing graphics for these yet ? We have a customer looking at turning one from orange to pink (she is a girl !)
It's next on the list for templating. I'll hopefully get it done next weekend :D I'll be getting the new Duke 690 too as soon as it's in the showroom.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
It's next on the list for templating. I'll hopefully get it done next weekend :D
Cool - let me know when templates are done (and a rough idea on pricing) !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts