KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I鈥檓 an Akra man at heart abd will probably go for the black one, but I can鈥檛 help feeling it looks MASSIVE 馃槱

What have you put on yours and can you post pics ? Also does the Superduke 1290 can fit ?

Administrator
Do Wings do one for the behemoth?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do

Administrator
That's what you need.

Administrator
But they sound really good

Registered
1290 Superduke R
I thought it had Vandemon (or was it Doberman) decat system on it? Just fit the corresponding Vandemon/Doberman can.
I'm going to put a Vandemon full system on mine.

Registered
I had a scorpion on the 1190 at first. It just looked wrong though. Too long maybe.
I went with an sc project after that, well made, and with a proper welded hanger. The twin outlets suit the bike too.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought it had Vandemon (or was it Doberman) decat system on it? Just fit the corresponding Vandemon/Doberman can.
I'm going to put a Vandemon full system on mine.
No standard set up, I鈥檒l be getting a Doberman titanium header and want a black can ideally

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a scorpion on the 1190 at first. It just looked wrong though. Too long maybe.
I went with an sc project after that, well made, and with a proper welded hanger. The twin outlets suit the bike too.
I quite like the black SC twin outlet

Registered
They do

That's what you want and right money, i have one run with baffle out and you will like it. Regards the logo it just peels off easily and clean the pipe with wd40. He was the main man apparently at Akrapovik

Registered
I stuck a Dominator on mine. Made in Poland. Think I paid about 220. Looks alright and sounds good too but if you want noise it鈥檒l be too quiet.

Registered
I picked up a used Akra and are happy with it - at half new price ;-)

I will only buy CE Marked cans as I don't want any aggro when touring Europe, plus it also means I won't end up with something really fucking noisy that annoys me, the neighbours and everyone who lives in every village I ever ride though.

Registered
i have a black arrow can on mine , sounds pretty dam good i reckon! my1290 ADV is all black so looks EVIL...as a old persons adv type bike can

1 - 20 of 46 Posts