KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
For what it is worth I'm really pleased with my scorpion can. Looks the right size and give such a nicer noise with or without the baffle.

·
Registered
18,892 Posts
That's what I'm thinking. And I can't wait for plush suspension too.
Its 20HP down on the SDR but close to the same torque. So happy with that.
It's bloody expensive and I think the QS and rally pack are extra?! Taking the piss.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
I have the Wings can it is really well made and top quality with the choice of two baffles or none.
I had a black GPR on my 1190 which was really good but a bit loud without the baffle. The only thing with the black is the colour doesn't seem to stay pure black after a while.
Just be careful because the noise you may like hooning around won't be the same as a week away on it.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
What the fuck am I saying, it will be sold by Friday. Forget the above and get an open slash cut straight through Carlos Fandangle unobtainium exhaust

·
Registered
18,892 Posts
I picked up the spaceship for a blast. It's probably not a good idea to ride an SDR to a demo. Jumping off that beast onto this was quite a shock.

There isn't a massive CAT or exhaust flap on this like the SDR, and its euro 5. So it must be all in the insanely big muffler! So I'm guessing putting a free flowing can on will be bloody loud with no big CAT and flap? It will be very unrestricted? And probably need a tune, unlike the SDR with CAT and flap still in place?
There is a sensor downstream of the CAT, will this read air/fuel and adjust the mix to suit a free flowing exhaust? I just want to add a can and be done with it.
The CAT in the header is on this bike, Im guessing this is it?

Motor vehicle White Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Headers are bigger than SDR.
Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exhaust Motor vehicle

·
Registered
18,892 Posts
This is the best looking one I've found. It's not listed for 2021, but it looks like it's exactly the same exhaust set up. The only difference being it's euro 4 not 5. Which is fine for me. Id go for the SC for yours too Wazza.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
I love that colour scheme

·
Registered
16,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
3 years for £500 sounds good, no good for me as I don’t keep the cunts long enough, and depends on how long you plan on keeping it

21 - 40 of 46 Posts