KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

81 - 100 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks like PVM wheels.
I thought that was a gold fork as I'm guessing it's got the suspension upgrade. Is there a point to this bike or am I missing the point. Seems to be an r with power parts bits that anyone could put on their own bike. I thought limited editions were something special. If KTM aren't going to put a full Akra system on then they shouldn't have bothered at all. It's a bit half arsed.
They can’t fit a Akra system to a bike sold for road use, has to have a Homologated can.
Has got a set of different wheels, rest is just PP bin special!
You could make your own one, like most of us do!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I bet they be wanting at least 18k for this pointless piece of shite and I 'am guessing there's a fire extinguisher in his Rucksack 🔥:LOL:

·
Registered
434 Posts
I see 44 Teeth have just posted official pics and spec of the RR up on their facebook page, as we expected prototype paint job, WP pro suspension and light weight wheels, single seat and the lovely akra slip on can. 500 to be made worldwide but no mention of price...

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Cost. £21,499.

Order yours from 8th April.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I’d rather buy a Streetfighter, at least with that you get suspension you can change while riding and probably doesn’t have all the faults that this bike has.

·
Registered
30 Posts
For that you'd have to be mad not to buy a Streetfighter. I like some of the carbon, the wheels and suspension... would I buy it? nope!

·
Registered
17,248 Posts
Sure would, insurance would pay for it on the road. But only the rich or stupid would risk a bike that expensive on the track.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Would like to get the seat unit for mine, like the wheels but the Akra can is still about the worst looking can for then.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
Would like to get the seat unit for mine, like the wheels but the Akra can is still about the worst looking can for then.
I was waiting for someone to say that. Dare you to ask your dealer for a price.

Wonder how long it will take before someone on FuckFace, asks if it will fit their Gen 2 :ROFLMAO:.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
the one thing that really bugs me still , I thought it wouldn't given time , is the fookin CAT , euro bollocks and all that but fook me its massive and fugly I hate it , im just glad I cant see it when im riding :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
the one thing that really bugs me still , I thought it wouldn't given time , is the fookin CAT , euro bollocks and all that but fook me its massive and fugly I hate it , im just glad I cant see it when im riding :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Park it somewhere in Liverpool for a couple of hours and "SHAZAM", that cat will be gone.

81 - 100 of 146 Posts