KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Administrator
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
I suspect you won’t be able to buy the RR in the UK :mad:
KTM are cunts
I think you can but they limit the number of bike a dealer can have

·
Registered
94 Posts
I’m just wondering if a lot of the bikes have been ordered by dealers rather than sold directly to individuals. 🤔

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
im not even tempted ,which is unusual for me , the way I look at it is , I can keep my SDR keep the money it would take to trade in and buy the SDRR and If I wanted I could buy something like a decent Tuono instead with the money

·
Registered
26 Posts
I might be more interested if there was a wedge more torque/bhp (not that I need it..) or some worthwhile engine mods. Would just feel shortchanged otherwise...

·
Registered
99 Posts
I hate when manufactures do the limited edition thing! You get people buying them up as an investment while the people who want to ride them often miss out. Same with the daytona 765 when it was released... wankers!

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
I hate when manufactures do the limited edition thing! You get people buying them up as an investment while the people who want to ride them often miss out. Same with the daytona 765 when it was released... wankers!
Have you seen how many Daytona 765 are for sale way under list?

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
I looked for forged wheels and no one seems to make them for the 1290. Plenty for the 990 and carbon for the 1290

121 - 140 of 163 Posts