KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
If KTM are going to be twats then find out who will be an expert witness for you who can examine the parts and come up with their conclusion...

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Sounds like you have a dud if you had a couple of niggles fair enough but serious problems like this..if you were in the us this would have gone back ...if you wanted to spend time with the spanners you could have bought a lovely TM en 144..

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So latest update is KTM UK have sent out a guy to have a look at the bike and things are looking a bit more hopeful . They may even restore my confidence in buying whats considered a premium bike. I'll post the outcome when I know.

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
Bloody awesome. Nice job and well done KTM for actually manning up and honouring the issue.

Still not sure I’d get one yet though.

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
I’ve ridden TPis. I like the feel. Don’t get me wrong, it’s the future until it’s full electric but I’m just hesitant at the moment. I have a very sweet Keihin fed 19 that I know works...

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Glad you got it sorted, Andy at PremierBikes is normally pretty good at sorting it out.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Fuck me ! The only lemon is it's pilot .
Having already maintained a 150 for a couple of years it's just business as usual .

21 - 34 of 34 Posts