KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still fooking awsome no problems really apart from clutch grabbing when cold , what a bike ! must have one of the highest mileages around :D
20,000 by the end of the year:smokin: and thats just travelling round yorkshire:smokin:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
thats if you dont get caught......:rotflmao:

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Yeah, I've let the side down this year with using Company bikes for the commute. RC8 is still only on around 15500 miles.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i've let the side down this year with using company bikes for the commute. Rc8 is still only on around 15500 miles.
hey bladey who's this geezer deos he live up here?;)

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
respect mate, makes my 15,000 look like weekend use only.
thats still respect mate for that mileage aswell:scooter:
THEY COPE VERY WELL NO REAL WEAR AND TEAR OR POOR BUILD QUALITY EITHER:smokin:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
hey bladey who's this geezer deos he live up here?;)
think his hands are tied up at the moment with the girl from leeds................he's tounge typing.......:D

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Listen... the scent on my fingers is from the fresh anchovies I've been eating for lunch!

Been a busy man, what can I say. Tend to be out early doors for an hour and then it's back home for dad-taxi-duties all fkin weekend. No life!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Listen... the scent on my fingers is from the fresh anchovies I've been eating for lunch!

Been a busy man, what can I say. Tend to be out early doors for an hour and then it's back home for dad-taxi-duties all fkin weekend. No life!
no wot ya mean, the taxi duties, not the sticky fingers....:D

probably gonna be one of the last summer rides where going to get on sunday, before the real cold and wet sets in. it's blowing a gail round here at the moment, but looks good for sunday. think me and spannez are in at the moment, anyone else?

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Really fancy joining you on Sunday mate but can't commit at the mo. Will keep you posted.

Hmmm, better try to get new rear tyre fitted tomorrow then in case

·
Registered
324 Posts
still fooking awsome no problems really apart from clutch grabbing when cold , what a bike ! must have one of the highest mileages around :D
20,000 by the end of the year:smokin: and thats just travelling round yorkshire:smokin:
Funny you should say about a grabbing clutch speaking to a race mechanic today and he recommended changing clutch fluid regular to stop grabbing and difficulty changing gears.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Funny you should say about a grabbing clutch speaking to a race mechanic today and he recommended changing clutch fluid regular to stop grabbing and difficulty changing gears.
hmm very interesting mate might give it a change then NICE ONE MATE!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Pfffft i've done 12'000 and i'm on an island that's 24 square miles. :D

we have all the sunshine which helps :D

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
XFB / Spanwah, what time you out tomorrow?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
hmm very interesting mate might give it a change then NICE ONE MATE!
Span, I'm sure I'm right here but correct me if I'm wrong. Make sure you use mineral oil for the clutch fluid change and not DOT4/5 stuff. If you put bog standard stuff in it will melt your 'O' rings and seals.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts