KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hav recebtly bought a 250 sx.............

or what i thought to be anyway........ turns out it has an 18 inch rear wheel......

Any one want to swap a set, 19,21 in V good condition, with my 18/21 brand new wheels black rims, excel is written in orange, grey/silver hubs................

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I hav recebtly bought a 250 sx.............

or what i thought to be anyway........ turns out it has an 18 inch rear wheel......

Any one want to swap a set, 19,21 in V good condition, with my 18/21 brand new wheels black rims, excel is written in orange, grey/silver hubs................
Got some black excels on standard ktm hubs off my 05 sx that i probably won't use, let me know if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
31,527 Posts
I have some as new 19/21 set off an SXS. Black rims, grey hubs. Look like new.

Where in the country are you cos mine are as new and I would not want to swap for any that are not as good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEllo kev.... i'm living in dorset... but willing to travel. the wheels are mint, not a mark on them, really bad tyre on rear though. obv u cld change that def interested in a swap................

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello ...........

what condition are the wheels??

mine are in vvvgc so wld be lookin to swap for similar........ were u interested in a swap or did u want to sell?

many thanks

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Mine are in excellent condition but used... Kevs are probably even cleaner. Are yours black excel rims?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah they are moby.............

Think me and kev are gonna do a deal thanks for the offer. Happy riding mate :)

·
Premium Member
31,527 Posts
Might as well do the deal with Moby cos he is closer.

Like he says, mine have done slightly less hours, but his are very tidy :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well whichever of u want to do the deal.... please sort it out between u, my wheels are off, they are in mint condition and ready to swap.......... who wants them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts