KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H, new to the forum. Iv looked absolutely everywhere for help about this, i have jus got my hands on a ktm, was told it was 2000 sx 200. Which it isnt, no frame numbers and no engine numbers but no damage to engine(little confusing). I have spoke to Gear4 ktm dealers, and describing the bike he came up that is sounds more like a 1996 sx 125. The bike is a left kicker, but the tank on it is from a later sx. Nothing really fits correctly on the frame.

If anybody can enlighten me it would be very greatful

Cheers

Matty

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
think the red frame and RH side chain drive points to mid 90's for sure looks like 1992/4 to me...

Though it is a proper bitsa! be careful and give it a real good check all over, hope you didnt pay loads for it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chawnz, yh my thoughts exactly when i saw it in person. The plastics dont agree with the frame, so need a little work and the clutch isnt working, its not engaging, but im on with that.

Ktmben, The left hand kick wash from 92 to 97 i was told earlier today. Which is no big deal its just not what im used to lol. Parts are expensive if i wana go back original as got to be oem. And no dont have much in the bike thank god

·
Administrator
9,161 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts