KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought one of these recently for my brother and today, the handlebar clamps have snapped?

He siad it felt a bit loose this morning early on and after a heavy workout in a log strewn field (In France), the bars came off in his hands! Apparently he zip tied them back on and limped home:rotflmao:

When I'd finished laughing, I said I'd ask on here and see if any one knew why it happened and where I can get him some new clamps. The upper ones have literally snapped in half he tells me.

So all help gratefully accepted as always peeps!

Regards,

Mike

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the same. - can you remember the link on e bay? I'll order some new ones for him.

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I bought one of these recently for my brother and today, the handlebar clamps have snapped?

He siad it felt a bit loose this morning early on and after a heavy workout in a log strewn field (In France), the bars came off in his hands! Apparently he zip tied them back on and limped home:rotflmao:

When I'd finished laughing, I said I'd ask on here and see if any one knew why it happened and where I can get him some new clamps. The upper ones have literally snapped in half he tells me.

So all help gratefully accepted as always peeps!

Regards,

Mike
Some ham fisted fookers overtightend them thats how the snap,if they had just bin loose the bars would have just rolled either forward or backwards think brokenlegs has a set pm him

1 - 5 of 5 Posts