KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody got the link or copy for a 2004 200 exc? that i could have , dont know when it was done before i bought it so need to do it asap

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Do you mean the proper repair manual or the owner manual? Repair manual for 03....in the member's section and it's the same engine in the 04.

·
Registered
253 Posts
anybody got the link or copy for a 2004 200 exc? that i could have , dont know when it was done before i bought it so need to do it asap
Have just ordered the exact same manual for a couple of quid - should arrive in the post by early next week. Will try to host it somewhere if I can.

·
Premium Member
31,431 Posts
Owners manuals are free download from KTM website.

Workshop manuals are free if you pay your subscription to here.

I have a paper owners manual you can have for cost of postage.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Have just ordered the exact same manual for a couple of quid - should arrive in the post by early next week. Will try to host it somewhere if I can.
Have now got said manual for the KTM 200 EXC 2004. Much the same as the 1999-2003 as you would expect. But some slightly differences which are worth having ...as it's now free!

Let me know your email address and I'll send it to you. Or better still, someone let me know where I should post it and I'll share it with the whole class ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts