KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought earlier this year hardly used due to a back problem re occurring so up for sale new chain and front pads and side stand £2750 any questions call 01702 542426 will have new mot, taxed till 02/2011 has 72hours with 1427 miles had 1296 miles on last years mot

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
pics?, overall condition?, mods?, road reg?, mot?, mileage/hours? need i go on, piss poor advert IMHO

oh and welcome

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
pics?, overall condition?, mods?, road reg?, mot?, mileage/hours? need i go on, piss poor advert IMHO

oh and welcome
What he said dude - I don't think anyone on here will reply without you giving more info about it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my appologies spend most of my time tuning bikes not on a computer, dont know how to post pictures otherwise i would, The condition of the bike is good its a 2003 I will check the hours and mileage tomorrow, Taxed and will come with a new mot, its orange with no mods well not that im an expert on ktm's

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
not bad nick at all, price might be a little bit high but you never know your luck in a raffle! the back end actually looks very neatly modded, a nice alternative to putting the single peice rear end on. GLWS.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
my mate bought one of these on an 04 for about £1800 recently they seem to de dropping in price now most are prob due for rebuild too

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
all I can say is I looked long and hard before I bought this one saw a lot of rubbish due to lack of use Just bought a new battery too and remember cheap is not always the best I see a lot of cheap bikes come to my dyno and the cost of sorting them is normally a lot more than the bike is worth

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
youre about right there another lad i know has just bought a 450exc too and he only rode it 3 or 4 times and its blown and it was supposed to have a rebuild just done
now he s looking at a bill of about £1600 for a total rebuild:eek: turns out it was a bodge up to sell it
poor bastard cant pay it so has pretty much just lost his bike how shit is that!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi mate i was the previous owner if you need help with what mods have been done to the bike then give me a shout and will try and help still looking good

·
Registered
464 Posts
This one hasn't done any work by the sound of it - that RFS lump will give a "trail" rider hundreds of hours without needing a rebuild, providing it gets new oil through it regularly and the valves are checked etc. It might be a bit steep on price, but its tidy and as said before, there's a lot of crap about, so this one will make someone a blinding bike if the seller can be a bit flexible.

my mate bought one of these on an 04 for about £1800 recently they seem to de dropping in price now most are prob due for rebuild too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts