KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then mates bike for sale but I've known the bike for the last 4 years.

Its was originally owned by Tim Stowe who I believe is\was a KTM dealer. Its just had a complete gearbox rebuild and is mechanically spot on. In the last 4 years it done next to bugger all.

350 RFS Kit original 250 barrel\piston included

Low mileage

450 exhaust manifold

Akrapovic Can with DB insert

KB Racing front forks

Talon Wheels

Michelin Mousses front and rear

05 plastics fitted with 04 plastics spare

2004 model - registered 2005

gearbox rebuild

£2300 ono

Located in Surrey but delivery could be arranged.

Any questions PM me :)

Pics here - For-Sale-KTM-250

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Tim Stowe owns a KTM shop called Stowes Motorcycles funnily enough but he actualy works on the cars. The mechanic there is Mark and he is awsome. Oh and thats who i got my motard from :)

Oh and its in wellesbourne, warwickshire

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tim Stowe owns a KTM shop called Stowes Motorcycles funnily enough but he actualy works on the cars. The mechanic there is Mark and he is awsome. Oh and thats who i got my motard from :)

Oh and its in wellesbourne, warwickshire

All sounds about right and I went with my mate up that way when he bought it.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hmmm.... a mate of mine was looking for one of these a while back to replace his DRZ. Will try and remember to give him a bell tomorrow to see if he's still after one.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm.... a mate of mine was looking for one of these a while back to replace his DRZ. Will try and remember to give him a bell tomorrow to see if he's still after one.
cheers Stoo, its a lovely bike.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Well, I've definitely got his interest, but he needs to shift a Blandit before he's got any cash to buy anything tho.

If his potential buyer doesn't come through, he knows someone else that might be tempted too. They were both on the same rideout in cornwall where they both got their arses handed to them on a plate by a former pro MXer on a 350...... and they've both managed to convince themselves that it was all down to the bike. :D

Will keep ya posted if I hear anything :)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I've definitely got his interest, but he needs to shift a Blandit before he's got any cash to buy anything tho.

If his potential buyer doesn't come through, he knows someone else that might be tempted too. They were both on the same rideout in cornwall where they both got their arses handed to them on a plate by a former pro MXer on a 350...... and they've both managed to convince themselves that it was all down to the bike. :D

Will keep ya posted if I hear anything :)
Any news Stoo?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Right then mates bike for sale but I've known the bike for the last 4 years.

Its was originally owned by Tim Stowe who I believe is\was a KTM dealer. Its just had a complete gearbox rebuild and is mechanically spot on. In the last 4 years it done next to bugger all.

350 RFS Kit original 250 barrel\piston included

Low mileage

450 exhaust manifold

Akrapovic Can with DB insert

KB Racing front forks

Talon Wheels

Michelin Mousses front and rear

05 plastics fitted with 04 plastics spare

2004 model - registered 2005

gearbox rebuild

£2300 ono

Located in Surrey but delivery could be arranged.

Any questions PM me :)

Pics here - For-Sale-KTM-250
Is it still for sale? What is best price? Due to see one on Sat, so need to move quickly. I'm in Poole.

Pls text me 07788 860839

Andy E

1 - 9 of 9 Posts