KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling my 125, but only if i get good interest !
I dont want to sell it, but i think its time for a change and i cant afford to keep this as well (unfortunately).
So, i'm the second owner, bought it with 18 hours on the clock. Its now done 114 hours, has had everything its ever needed and i have done all the maintenance myself. I have got plenty of reciepts as proof of parts i have bought for it (many from NikNak - EnduroTek).
The EXC is an awesome piece of kit, nice and light, plenty of go. As the saying goes, you should always use the right tool for the job, and for enduro, this is the right tool. Ideal for beginner or experienced rider. I have used it for Hare & Hounds at Sportsman Level and obviously been out practicing.
I have got all the road kit to go with it (numberplates, log book, lights, indicators, mirrors, etc). Never been on the road though. Got all the paper work and books too.
Had a new piston, bearing, gaskets, sprockets, chain, plastics & graphics at around 100 hours.
The Tail Pipe and Step Seat will be coming off before it goes im afraid, but i have got the originals to put back on.
Had oil changed regularly, and air filter cleaned every ride.
Has got Alu Sump Guard, Carbon Frame Guards, Samco Hoses, Acerbis Handguards and Carbon Pipe Guard on it.
I think the pictures show that it has been well looked after (excuse the dust !) but please remember it has been used for what its designed for - off road !
Only bad bit i can think of, the filler side radiator got punctured once, luckily we found it straight away. Had it fixed (required cutting a hole in the top and bottom) so there are some welds visible. This causes no problems though, nothing to worry about.

So i think thats it. An awesome piece of kit, will be sad to see it go.
Open to SENSIBLE OFFERS !
If i think of anything i will add it. If you have any questions please ask.
Will probably be looking for a 200 to try as replacement.

Heres some pictures:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Lovely looking bike should sell no problem. my riding partner just sold his due to injury for £2600 pretty much same as yours
good luck

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
That will sell like hot cakes!! the 125's are always sought after 2nd hand. GLWS dude! you wont regret swapping to a 200 i suspect!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts