KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I came off my bike on Sat and have completely destroyed the rear silencer ;(
This is my first KTM - actually my first bike in a very longtime. I really dont have the cash to purchase a new silencer for my bike so Ive been on the hunt via ebay. There are a couple on there stating that they will fit 2006 - 2010 models, but they have asked to confirm this prior to bidding. I spoke to my local KTM dealer and he thought 2007 onwards silencers would fit my bike, but he wasn't certain.

Any info / help or if you have one that will fit, please get in touch.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah Nicnac you absolute legend, im actually shaking with joy ;)

Shall I call you at the shop tomorrow to arrange payment and delivery or would you like me to transfer the funds to you via paypal? I would send the funds to you as a gift so you don't have to pay the fees.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Ah Nicnac you absolute legend, im actually shaking with joy ;)

Shall I call you at the shop tomorrow to arrange payment and delivery or would you like me to transfer the funds to you via paypal? I would send the funds to you as a gift so you don't have to pay the fees.
Hi call shop, 01429861369 with card, il ship out for next day delivery..

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nic,

I'll be back out this weekend thanks to you. The silencer arrived this morning, as you said, its now on my bike and ready to go.

Thanks for all your help, I really do appreciate it.

I'll send you a bottle for helping me out.

Cheers,

Dougie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts