KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we have for sale my much loved 2009 KTM 250 SX-F with a 280cc kit fitted.

The 250 SX-F is without a doubt the most powerful weapon at the MX2 start line. Add that together with a 280cc big bore kit, full Titanium/Carbon Yoshimura exhaust system & tuned suspension you have one of the best off road bikes you can buy. Check out any write up on these bikes, everyone loves them, weather it’s for motocross or enduro. This is an awesome bike!

This bike is maintained to the highest standard regardless of cost. It needs absolutely nothing & ready to race.

I brought this bike about 4 months ago from a dealer in Wales. It had just had the 280cc big bore kit fitted at the cost of nearly £1000 (you can see the barrel is still cleaner than the rest of the engine). The plate on the side of the barrel is still blank so can be stamped up as you require (280cc or 250cc). This engine has done less than 5 hours since the rebuild with the 280 kit which included brand new barrel, piston, piston rings, small end bearing & complete top end gaskets. The bottom end was checked but needed nothing as it was less than a year old & done less than 25 hours from new.

I've not had the bike long & done less than 5 hours on it, but I have spent a lot of money on it in this time, not because it needed it, but because I love it & wanted it in the best possible order. The last owner had looked after it & had everything done by the dealer, but I wanted to go through it myself to make sure it was in A1 condition, I did go a little over the top but I like things to be right.

Since I’ve owned it I’ve done:
Full Yoshi system, titanium header, carbon can, (used but good condition).
Chain & Sprockets, Talon sprockets & DID chain.
Brake pads front & rear.
Michelin S12 tyres front & rear.
Complete graphics kit.
Carbon look frame guards.
Several services, I only use: NGK plugs, Genuine oil filters & Motrax 10w/50 oil.

Last month I sent it over to Justin at Gibbs Performance, Saltash. To tune the suspension front & rear with a complete rebuild, new fork seals & a re-valve. Also I got him to sort the jetting to suite the new exhaust system.

This bike has been professionally set up, fully serviced, new tyres, it really does need nothing & is absolutely awesome to ride. It has no faults & is ready to go.

These pictures were taken today so are as the bike is now.

Please remember this is a motocross bike & it has been used so does have the usual marks & scuffs but nothing serious.

£3495 Devon.

Mark 07787505927

1 - 1 of 1 Posts