KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my tailtidy kit arrived the other day so thought id put a few pictures up for opinions etc

SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED lol
can`t justify nearly £100 for an R&G or evotech jobby so thought i`d make my own

Got the hacksaw n hammer out and came up with this

it does look better on the bike

before

after

OK its not 100% perfect, the indicator mounts are a fraction to high so have had to bend indicators downwards a touch (will replace standard idicators with smaller ones at some point this will solve this)
but overall i`m happy with it, i`ve kept rear grab handles, total cost less than £20 and to look at i dont thnk there`s much difference between mine and something 5X the price!!
what do you guys think?

Reactions: Nivag

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
More to the point - nice sized garage.....i can only wish of the days when i had a double garage....distant memory now...

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
100% improvement buddy

Reactions: scottpaul

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Different approach on the same thing.

Noticed you even used the same rear/brake light as me.:D

http://www.ktmforum.co.uk/supermoto/116612-2012-duke-690-tail-tidy.html
What can i say,i like your style lol seemed to be allot very similar looking, I'd seen one in local bike shop and offered it up to the bike so knew it would fit and look ok but it was £25 in the bike shop, found same thing with loads of good reviews on e bay for about £10 delivered, new number plate arrived yesterday so that went straight on and looks much better still, service and clearance check this weekend then i can ride it properly, think exhaust, some kind off air box mod and re map are called for next

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
First mods should be the crash bars and bar end sliders.

Difference between a cash and "It's just a scratch"

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First mods should be the crash bars and bar end sliders.

Difference between a cash and "It's just a scratch"
Are you on commission lol yeah think these will be next justgot first service to pay for this weekend also getting clearances checked so not a cheep service

1 - 10 of 10 Posts