KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Right, well F that then, I'l just give up now then!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't be silly. Bear in mind I'm the one filming (so not that great a rider at all), and two of the guys I ride with are Chris and Ant Northover - road testers for Superbike magazine and fully unhinged. I say whoever has the biggest grin on their face wins... :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
I know what you mean battle i started at the end of last year and I'm still next to hopeless, I just enjoy it and don't worry about everyone riding past me like I'm standing still.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ Like everyone is doing to me in my video? ^ :D

It's all about the shits and giggles. I feel like i'm getting better every time I go out, and watching the guys that really know how to ride just makes you want to improve.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Not sure how old you are but I only started 2 years ago after 4 years off due to a horrendous road riding accident. Vowed I'd never swing my leg over again but hey ho. I'm now 40 and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of it,enduro, h+h, laning and the weekends in Wales. The one thing that I notice is there are a lot of 'maturer' riders out there in comparison to other disciplines. Ok so you have to have a reasonable level of fitness, however as I have been told by many it is mostly technique which comes from bike time, this will improve every time you ride whether ou notice it or not. For this reason I ride as often a possible and make sure I enjoy every part of it. Nothing beats seeing your mate face down in the mud. Keep riding and keep smiling.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Well I keep thinking about going out to practice, was planning to 2moz, but since today is non stop inches of rain!!! think i'l be thinking again, plus my old Dr is like riding a cart (an englishman always blames his tools) but if i get to ride that okay then a nice posh ktm some thing will be magical

1 - 17 of 17 Posts