KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Supermoto test/trackday dates - Feb Teeside/Aragon Spain

Hiya guys, bit of an update.

We are likely to kick off the season in mid february with a weekend trackday @ Teeside autodrome. This will be run in sessions Novice, intermediate and pro/ACU holders. Dates are likely to be sat or sun 18/19th feb and is likely to be £80-£85 (TBC) per rider.

We are planning a weekend track/test day Feb 24th - 26th in Aragon, spain. £450 includes bike transport, flights, transfers, accomodation and 2 days on track at the Aragon circuit. Spaces are limited to 12 riders however the trackday will be open to riders who want to find their own way there. Please feel free to email me for more information [email protected] however I will update the site, facebook and twitter in the next week confirming the details.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm very local to Teesside, and often wondered whether the 950 would be able to used on track. Does it suit the 950 or is it more suited to the big thumpers?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm very local to Teesside, and often wondered whether the 950 would be able to used on track. Does it suit the 950 or is it more suited to the big thumpers?
Never having ridden there on anything bigger then a 450, I can only say that it might be a bit of a handful. Obviously I have no idea how you ride but theres lots of corners with agressive acceleration on the exits.... Which might be a bit frustrating on the bigger bikes. Perhaps somewhere like Lydden Hill may suit you better?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts