KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if some of the crazy off-road racing fraternity would like to take a visit down South, in Africa this coming November for the 2016 Amageza Rallye?

The Amageza Rallye is a 6 stage cross-country rally second only to the mighty Dakar itself. For this year we also have a Dakar entry to the 2018 Dakar Rally up for grabs in the Dakar challenge for motorcycles. We also have some discount towards shipping your bike over here, and off-course we will assist where we can!

If you are interested, please drop us a email [email protected] or from the website itself.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Hi, I followed this on adventure rider for a few years looks good.
Could you give me a rough Idea of overall cost to do this Malle moto on a bike including shipping the bike from the uk and back.

Thanks Lee.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Lee,

At present the entry fee is ZAR 27,285 (till 1 Aug) + Malle Moto ZAR 3,420 = ZAR 30 705. According to Google that's GPB 1,637. I have no idea on shipping as this will depend a lot on where you are shipping from, etc. You will get a added discount of around GBP 506 towards your shipping costs as well.

You may consider renting a bike locally. Here is one I know of: http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=187540.0

Cheers,
A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts