KTM Owners Forum banner

2019 EXC 250 TPI Tall Seat

566 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  DougW 
#1 ·
"Junior", 17 years old and 192 cm tall would benefit from a tall seat for his 2019 EXC250 TPI , but struggling to find one for the 2019, 2020 no problem but not sure if that will fit.

Anyone got the part number or link to a complete tall seat ?

Not keen on stripping the standard seat and fitting tall foam and cover, want a complete seat ideally.

#7 ·
Parts number from above thanks ,Ordered from Fowlers
Tall seats help loads of you are gangly. Going from standing to sitting causes much less fatigue. On standard or low seats it’s just too easy to end up sliding rearward as you get tired. Then the front end feels shit. Then you have moments. Then you crash and it just gets worse. A tall seat keeps you tight up front and saves you more than you think.
That describes many of my Enduro rides, so ordered one for me too for my 2009 250 EXC .
55 now, I`ll take all the help I can get !

#5 ·
Perfect thanks , 79407940100 , Extra tall seat for what my boss, when given my measurements for workwear, refers to as "Freaks of nature", and I`m only 6`1", juniors got another few inches on me, and not 18 yet.
He complained at the weekend that he was too tall for his KTM, I got him to look up David Knight`s statistics, as he seemed to manage ok.

#6 ·
Tall seats help loads of you are gangly. Going from standing to sitting causes much less fatigue. On standard or low seats it’s just too easy to end up sliding rearward as you get tired. Then the front end feels shit. Then you have moments. Then you crash and it just gets worse. A tall seat keeps you tight up front and saves you more than you think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.