KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up ET James have had their first lot of 2022 bikes in if you fancy treating yourself 馃榿

Registered
There's an advert on FB with Eurotek saying they've got 22's, thought they were Sherco dealers now?

Registered
What鈥檚 crazy is how rare a thread is like this. In years gone by there would be a surge/tidal wave of new bike stuff. Now it鈥檚 a handful.

Registered
Tell me that metal bashplate is the best piece of kit ever, because it is hands down the ugliest thing ever bolted to a bike....

Seriously, is it that good? I'm thinking about getting one but not sure I can live with it!

Registered
Tell me that metal bashplate is the best piece of kit ever, because it is hands down the ugliest thing ever bolted to a bike....

Seriously, is it that good? I'm thinking about getting one but not sure I can live with it!
yes its hard to look at, but has saved previous bike from damage and hopefully this one. Def great job at protection plus after 2 years on a husky 300 i removed it and exhaust still in original shape with no dents.
I always ran the carbon guard on my pipes in the past but bottom of pipe always damaged and neck bent out of shape.

Registered
I always ran the carbon guard on my pipes in the past but bottom of pipe always damaged and neck bent out of shape.
That's exactly what's happened to mine and the reason I'm considering that monstrosity. Are they a lot lighter than they look?

Registered
Does anyone think they'll sell all the bikes? May be they will as the numbers available are probably much lower than usual, but I've been watching various other things and it now looks like a big slow down in the market to me.......for example, electric bikes were impossible to get, now seeing some of the more expensive ones (like Spesh) not selling......

Registered
That's exactly what's happened to mine and the reason I'm considering that monstrosity. Are they a lot lighter than they look?
think around 2-3kg in weight. Not noticable when riding bike or picking up as its lowdown. Personally i think the positives outweigh the negatives with this type of guard. I went for the carapaks one and dont use the front cross support it comes with as it traps alot of muck/dirt from being powerwashed out come cleaning time.

Registered

Best protection, but I believe there are lighter options out there and this thing can collect 10 pounds of mud...
This is what the techincal enduro school instructor is using...juts my 2p

Registered
Best protection, but I believe there are lighter options out there and this thing can collect 10 pounds of mud...
This is what the techincal enduro school instructor is using...juts my 2p
looked at them too. Same weightor more as carapaks but less protection.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts