KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to do a deal on a new 2019 one when the lockdown hit, so thats off, but I've decided to think positive and start looking again.
So, what money should I be paying for either a new one in june-ish when the '21 models should come out or a decent 19/20 used one ???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want a fan as I'm slow and a map/tcs switch as I'm crap but I'm not worried about fitting them later.

·
Registered
665 Posts
That's a good deal. Never seen one lower than that. It depends how much of a rush you are in, there "could" be some cracking deals in next 2/3 months?!?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a good deal. Never seen one lower than that. It depends how much of a rush you are in, there "could" be some cracking deals in next 2/3 months?!?
Thats the prob really, I've never been very patient when I make my mind up ;) and part of me wants a new bike with no dodgy history to worry about and part of me wants something now that I can practise on round our fields (got 6 acres).
Oh, and the other part of me thats just been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer wants to have something I can ride to Hereford on the 'alternative' roads when I eventually get called for radiotherapy.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
A mate of mine picked up a brand new FE350 for £8k recently, Perhaps those kind of discounts might be typical when dealers re-open, or possibly even better deals if they mega are over-stocked.

I can see some great deals to get rid of this years stuff piled up and get some cash flow, then maybe not so great next year if there is a shortage due to factory shut downs.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are who I was trying to a deal with. That apparently sold quickly, but I was unsure if he just said that to sell me a new bike ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I honestly think there is going to be very cheap new bikes out there soon as we are looking at major job losses due to this virus & the last thing you buy is a new bike if your income is at threat, but as none of us don’t know what tomorrow brings as you have witnessed who knows what’s best to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts