·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone bought one yet? Like to know what people think out of interest.:D

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
havent bought one but their was one at ktm centre and started it up had a bit of a blip jesus they are fuckin responsive, sounds an animal. am considering selling my bike and buyin one as i have to wait a year untill i can ride again

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
havent bought one but their was one at ktm centre and started it up had a bit of a blip jesus they are fuckin responsive, sounds an animal. am considering selling my bike and buyin one as i have to wait a year untill i can ride again
Gutted mate. Could be the way to go. You never liked that 2 stroke anyway ;)

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
heard there quick, not for the faint hearted.. more power than 450s?? selling for around 6k, but if your in the know some are £5500
If you know where to look they can probably be had for even less than that ...................

2FST - give Mac a shout - I know he he has sold a few now - one is over here and is supposed to be rather quick :smokin:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
If you know where to look they can probably be had for even less than that ...................

2FST - give Mac a shout - I know he he has sold a few now - one is over here and is supposed to be rather quick :smokin:
pm me were to look ,, i love a bargin:smokin::rolleyes:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Got 1, very awesome bit of kit. Also got a 2010 450sxf.

The 350 feels like riding a 125 2T compared, very light & flickable, awesome handling. It is fast, just as quick when your further up the rev range & you can push harder for longer because it's so much lighter. But you do have to rev it more than the 450, alot more. It's no where near as powerful as the 450 off the bottom end, which is a good thing for me as the 450 tire's me out so quick.

I found the 450 awesome out of the gate, I was generally up in the top 5 most of the time & had a few hole shots this season & you didn't have to be the first off the line, the engine is just so powerful it would take you through the pack, the bike would do it for you, on the start line I wouldn't want to be on any other bike. The 350 is not so good out the gate, if you get the start perfect you can get up there but not as easy or as often, for the rest of the race the 350 is awesome, better at everything & a lot less tireing to ride, I can push alot harder for the rest of the race. I'm keeping the 350, it's definatly the future!

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
look rather tasty

thing is, you know what ktm riders are like...... powedercoat the frame, add more bling, change the tank, different plastics etc etc!!!

think the 350 will be a real good enduro bike when it gets to exc format... think it has the potential to be one of KTM's big big sellers if they go that way.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks nice. Love to have a go on one. Then again i don't find the CRF lacking in power. there must be a difference because they are kicking ass in the gp's:scooter:

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sums it up really doesn't it. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts