KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried some of the 3M carbon stuff this morning works pretty well with the dukes matt titanium i think

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Tell us more .............that looks very good ...........how hard is it to get that finish? how much ? where?

·
Registered
206 Posts
You forgot to do the seat!!!!:rotflmao:

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Very very nice mate! The proper 3M textured stuff looks a million times better than the cheap shiny Chinese shit. Where did you get it from and what sort of price?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tell us more .............that looks very good ...........how hard is it to get that finish? how much ? where?
Tons of the stuff on fleabay just make sure you search for "Genuine 3M carbon wrap", check YouTube for di-noc carbon and you can see how it goes on but don't be fooled some bits are easy other bits are complete Fhoookers. I got a 1200x600 sheet for £28 plus £6 for Di-Noc primer

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bloody hell Jinx 2100x1200 u covering the whole bike lol and yet again looking at those prices it looks like we get shafted in the UK as always!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Bloody hell Jinx 2100x1200 u covering the whole bike lol and yet again looking at those prices it looks like we get shafted in the UK as always!!!
Got to do the SM and some bits on the Jeep. Then my brothers will want some on the V Max and Ducati. Then your mates see it and want you to do their bikes and cars and it snowballs from there :eek: Got it for a good price from Metro anyway, about $250Aus delivered. The installation videos are really good and take the guess work out of it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If its a simple flat shape then its not needed, If its a complicated of curved shape then Id say its needed. It gets brushed on to the edges and curves of the part then left to dry for a couple of hours before you put the carbon on. (Basically makes it stick like shit to a blanket!!!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts