KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ve got no clearance between my engine casing and my brake pedal. How is the best way to get 25mm (ish) clearance without damaging anything?

That leads me to the second question - How can I get 1or2 finger clutch control. I have short levers but I still sandwich my other fingers...:666: I ve tried having the lever out but I just get a blister from having to open my hand right out.

Cheers fanks.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Just pull the fucker with ur hsnd i aint that strong n i do mine after every tide it comes with falling off!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry let me re explain, the clutch lever is adjustable and I can get it to disengage almost anywhere in the tolerance but in order for it
to disengage before hitting my fingers it has to be quiet far out (man).

And as everyone and their uncle have told me to cover the clutch with one or two fingers I am now trying some stuff to make it easier.

I can learn to live with it as is if need be.

@Treble99 - ha that's my usual way of doing things, and I have had some problems using that method on ktm's...;) When I pull on it it looks like I am stressing the piviot point...:confused:

·
Registered
104 Posts
When i got my bike the bearings and connecter for the rear brake were shot, if the lever has sideways play then it'll will need new bearings,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts