KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ktm 525exc 2006 1 previous owner comes with new mot . ktm family folder with all books and purchase reciept , keys .excel wheels .1,075 miles used for green laning and not much road work . oils changed every 4 outers oxford heated wraps fork bleeders good condition £3000 ono 07754840328

·
Registered
409 Posts
Is this bike a 2006 model, or a 2005 model which was registered in 2006 ?. Reason I ask is because 2006 models came with orange coloured springs and Black coloured forks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ktm 525 exc

Is this bike a 2006 model, or a 2005 model which was registered in 2006 ?. Reason I ask is because 2006 models came with orange coloured springs and Black coloured forks.
The bike has Black forks .Black frame and orange rear shocks and a diamond shaped headlight

·
Registered
409 Posts
[QUOTE........The bike has Black forks and orange rear shocks ....[/QUOTE]

Unusual ! perhaps it's my aging eyesight, but the bike in the photo clearly has gold ( 2005 ) forks and a white ( 2005 ) rear shock spring ( someone please correct me if I'm seeing wrongly ). Do the original black ( 2006 model ) forks and orange spring come along with the bike ?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
He didnt say the pic in his sig was the bike for sale

·
Premium Member
31,489 Posts
I think you are confusing his siggy pic with the bike that is for sale ;)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Now I am confused. I assumed that the seller put a photobucket link to photos of the bike he's selling. Is the photobucket link above, a link to his signature photo ? is there a photo of the bike that's for sale ?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no sorry the link line was my siggy the picture of the bike is here sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[QUOTE........The bike has Black forks and orange rear shocks ....
Unusual ! perhaps it's my aging eyesight, but the bike in the photo clearly has gold ( 2005 ) forks and a white ( 2005 ) rear shock spring ( someone please correct me if I'm seeing wrongly ). Do the original black ( 2006 model ) forks and orange spring come along with the bike ?[/QUOTE]
sorry siggy link not working

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold

Now sold thankyou:scooter:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts