Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
55 plate Duke II for sale
First registered 01/09/2005
Mot until 01/09/2011
Taxed until 31/12/2010
2 previous owners
I bought this from a forum member on the 14/07/2008 with approximately 11600 miles and have owned it for just over 2 years.
In the last 2 years I have covered approximately 2350 miles but only 880 ish, in the last 12 months the current mileage is 14000 but may rise if the sun comes out.
Good condition but a few minor marks R/H Tank panel / Brake master cylinder cover / rear wheel small pits/ engine cases, please see pics
As you can see this Duke II has a high fender conversion & also benefits from
Datatag
Free flow Y piece
Twin carbon akra's with Baffles
Keihin Fcr41 bored out to 42mm
660 Cam
16T front Sprocket
Air box mod, Jetted/Dyno'd by mr tattoo
Acerbis Frame guards
Ktm Hand guards
Front & Rear crash bungs
Rear Led bulb
Oil temp gauge

Service history
1st Owner
23/09/05 595 miles carried out at Motorite
21/01/06 2976 miles carried out at Bracken
27/05/06 6079 miles carried out at Bracken
24/02/07 9137 miles carried out at Bracken
2nd Owner
Had the bike serviced & looked after by Lee (mr tattoo) at surrey supermotos, unfortunately there are no service stamps in the book, but I met Lee when I viewed the bike & he said that he looked after it.
Current owner, me
04/08/08 11779 miles carried out at Tricounty, + new Freewheel (sprag clutch) was fitted
03/12/08 Fcr 41 Carb fitted & Dyno`d, carried out at surrey supermotos
12/05/09 12489 miles 660 cam fitted, oil & filters carried out by mechanic friend,
No service stamp
If you want a clean / sorted Duke II £2850 gets it
Best to PM me as I work shifts & I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking.
Paul

The first few pictures were taken on Sunday by Nico, at his Supermoto calender shoot. Thanks Nico :D

And the folowing pictures i took 09/09/10

·
Registered
24 Posts
I will say that this bike is in fantastic condition and a real head turner. I had a good look around the bike and Paul has looked after this bike very well and I think that this is definitely a lot of bike for that price. I thought I will give my 5 cents worth.
Good luck Paul and thanks again for popping around on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will say that this bike is in fantastic condition and a real head turner. I had a good look around the bike and Paul has looked after this bike very well and I think that this is definitely a lot of bike for that price. I thought I will give my 5 cents worth.
Good luck Paul and thanks again for popping around on Sunday.
Cheers Nico for your 5 cents worth, shame it isn't £2850 worth, lol

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
When can we see more pics from the calender shoot?

GLWS

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When can we see more pics from the calender shoot?

GLWS
As soon as Nico has done his magic on em, he took about 100 plus pics but he works full time so will be a little longer before he has time to finish em off.
The ones above are untouched as i wanted em to show of the bike but no interest at the mo :frown:

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
he works full time so will be a little longer before he has time to finish em off.
i already dun that to the first pic dude. lol

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump, What no interest !!!! not even the usual "How Much"

·
Registered
273 Posts
I know, Really wanted it to go to a good home, but now on pistonheads
Aye, it really is all you could want done ride wise. Sure there's lads giving away yokes over here and nothings shifting. Pure madness. Sure if you decide to part out with any bits n' bobs gimme a heads up ;)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aye, it really is all you could want done ride wise. Sure there's lads giving away yokes over here and nothings shifting. Pure madness. Sure if you decide to part out with any bits n' bobs gimme a heads up ;)
If i had still got the origanal bits i would of put back to standard & made more than what im asking with selling on the extra parts

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
Ok, i'm gonna come in on this sale....
The bike is mint...loads spent on it (and not cheap tat, either), and who ever buys it will get a lot of bike for the money....init

good luck with the sale Paul.... :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, i'm gonna come in on this sale....
The bike is mint...loads spent on it (and not cheap tat, either), and who ever buys it will get a lot of bike for the money....init

good luck with the sale Paul.... :)
Cheers toddy :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
paul,get yourself a real bike.paul/b king.
Mmmmm, not too sure you are allowed on here any more, ya cheeky git, lol
hows the new bike ? just insured mine now i have got the 2 years ncd & lovin it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts