KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 60112092150 Support for GPS bracket and I cant decide if all the parts are in the bag. The KTM instructions are a little confusing as to what I should find in the bag....mostly down to the front cover saying the instructions are for the 60112092150 but printed on every other page it says 60112092050 :confused:

Anyway, the instructions mention two rubber plugs that stop the bracket rubbing on the dash.....am i supposed to have these rubber plugs or something similar? Or will the bracket happily levitate above the dash with only the two rear bolts to support it?

Also wondered how others were routing the GPS cable? Have searched here and ADVrider but only saw one with a grommet on top of the dash.

Many thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
The two rubber feet reduce the amount of 'bounce' in the bracket against the top of the dash:

As for the cables, I've routed mine through the holes made for the bracket support - just make them as big as necessary and it's fine:

The thicker one on the right is the power, the two on the left connect the Zumo to my Autocom so it can talk to me (and I can use the phone hands-free).

HTH :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the answer now! I am supposed to have the rubber plugs that sit between the bracket and the dash.

Gordo, thanks for the pics, I can see that there is a small gap under the bracket to feed the Garmin cable....just gotta make a tidy job getting it inside.

Keef...thanks (but 2050 is for pre 09's 2150 is for post 09's dues to the change in shape of the dash)

Many many many thanks anyway :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts