KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to look at a 625 SMC tomorrow evening, is there anything i should be looking for or any questions specifically i should be asking?

I am new to Supermotos but have always wanted one. Just never got around to actually doing anything more than dreaming about it.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I am going to look at a 625 SMC tomorrow evening, is there anything i should be looking for or any questions specifically i should be asking?.
There is a function called 'Search' on this forum - your question and all the related answers are to be found there ...................

Go on ...... try it! .............. It's really not that difficult ................

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Just look at the general condition of it and ask about service history,
If theres nothing on paper does the owner look like he knows his way around a spanner?

They are noisy engines anyway but listen for a particularly tappy top end or bottom end knocking or graunching :eek:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a function called 'Search' on this forum - your question and all the related answers are to be found there ...................

Go on ...... try it! .............. It's really not that difficult ................

i tried that and it turned up nothing, hence asking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts