KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do the collective reckon I should price these at? They’re certainly not pretty but perfect as a set of off road wheels.

There’s a ding each, spoke nipples are a bit rusty and could do with a rattle can of black at the very least. Will include spacers and sprocket carrier. Front wheel bearings are virtually new, rear wheel bearings turn freely, sprocket carrier bearings turn freely. Cush drive rubbers are fine. Front disk at 5mm, rear disk at 4mm.

I was keeping them as a spare set but the reality is they’ve not been on the bike for eighteen months so I may as well move them on.

·
Administrator
8,601 Posts
I'll give you £150 for them?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer chap. Will keep it in mind and its a decent low poi to stick them on ebay

·
Administrator
8,601 Posts
@Dansin, what do you think they are worth? What do you want for them to save selling them on Evilbay

·
Registered
47 Posts
I’ve no idea if this would interest you but I’d be happy to give you £150 for the rear. The front is no use to me but I need a rear hub/sprocket carrier and spokes. Apologies in advance if I’ve breached any etiquette.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
I’ve no idea if this would interest you but I’d be happy to give you £150 for the rear. The front is no use to me but I need a rear hub/sprocket carrier and spokes. Apologies in advance if I’ve breached any etiquette.
And Ill give you the same for the front (£150) and don't give a toss if I have breached any etiquette:)

·
Administrator
8,601 Posts
And Ill give you the same for the front (£150) and don't give a toss if I have breached any etiquette:)
🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’ll weigh them tomorrow and get a cost to post unless either of you want to collect From Ombersley, Worcestershire?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I‘m away at the mo’ but I’d be more than happy to pay you and collect when I get back or pay you cash on collection, which ever suits you best.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I‘m away at the mo’ but I’d be more than happy to pay you and collect when I get back or pay you cash on collection, which ever suits you best.
Cash on collection is fine chap. Will PM you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts