KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help my 07 690's clocks started flickering on sunday and said "dat 1.1 and something else ...... 3.2 cant remember but it was another 3 letter word. They stopped working after that, the unit lights up but theres no info and the rev counter doesnt move.
This bike is breaking my heart!!!

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Can anyone help my 07 690's clocks started flickering on sunday and said "dat 1.1 and something else ...... 3.2 cant remember but it was another 3 letter word. They stopped working after that, the unit lights up but theres no info and the rev counter doesnt move.
This bike is breaking my heart!!!
Never mind your broken heart - It's really going to break your bank balance buying new clocks!

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
The 2010 model clocks are a different design - maybe they are better and actually fit for purpose. There is a thread on here somewhere that details how to strip the clocks down and reassemble them after they fog up.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I had same problem once, they worked a bit, then stoped again, then changed them, I think it was because of the water that got inside

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help lads. I stripped them and there was a puddle inside and corrosion on the board no repairing them. Im gonna try for warranty KTM have looked after me a lot with this bike big end rebuild, new flywheel, clocks and gearbox (3 months outside warranty) all on warranty so hopefully they still have time for me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts