KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
The main cost is the explorer Pro suspension which is £4400 to buy on its own, and the dirt star rims carbon gaurds and wide pegs and cruise control, I was going to buy a second hand one but though fuck it keep my R suspension is going off to wp for revalve

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
What else do you get for that / how much and what spec are they new?

Don’t know if I’d want to be hitting ruts hard on a bike like that without cone valve forks to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
What else do you get for that / how much and what spec are they new?

Don’t know if I’d want to be hitting ruts hard on a bike like that without cone valve forks to be honest.

nothing thats it, different graphics and a clear screen , you can turn a R or s into a rally spec bike
in fact someone has done it

they are 18k new i know for a second hand one at 16500 in fact i was about to pull the pin on it, but dealer offered me 9k for my bike i wanted more so said no, going to get my suspension set up and revalved by a wp dealer in bristol

·
Administrator
8,416 Posts
They will all sell.out. Jim Aim offered me there one and only one, first, I said no, the second guy who had enquired also said no, the third on the list bought it.

·
Registered
665 Posts
It looks ok, and I'm sure the suspension is far better than the std one, but that price is crazy. A mate of mine has just bought a 2nd hand Tenere 700 for £7200 with only 250 miles on it, it looks and rides lovely, but as already said on many write ups needs some suspension work to use properly off road. You could spend some good money tweeking the suspension on one and still be quids in, and not cry when you throw it down the track.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
They will all sell.out. Jim Aim offered me there one and only one, first, I said no, the second guy who had enquired also said no, the third on the list bought it.
I woulden't count on it with the amount of people loosing there jobs and all this uncertainty. Woulden't be so sure ktm come out the other side of this either, they are not a massive company and they have spent a fortune on the moto gp project.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Cheers Fozzy - any Murican video I see that’s 16mins long though I automatically know will be at least 10mins too long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts