KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just about to put the following on Ebay (sunday for 7 days) if anyone is interesed?

TT Zega Flex panniers and racks with pair of inner dry sacks - they have been great and are in fantastic condition. Advertised with a reserve of £200 (£476 new).

I also have a KTM tailpack with waterproof cover Res £60

KTM top box (silver H&B) with back rest, inner bag and fixing plate Res £150.

And if you are looking at going long distance I have dark grey made to measure sheepskin seatcover - hardly used Res £40.

All of it is in excellent condition - some of has hardly been used.

Let me know if your interested - all items plus postage (or collection - Warwickshire)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am just about to put the following on Ebay (sunday for 7 days) if anyone is interesed?

TT Zega Flex panniers and racks with pair of inner dry sacks - they have been great and are in fantastic condition. Advertised with a reserve of £200 (£476 new).

I also have a KTM tailpack with waterproof cover Res £60

KTM top box (silver H&B) with back rest, inner bag and fixing plate Res £150.

And if you are looking at going long distance I have dark grey made to measure sheepskin seatcover - hardly used Res £40.

All of it is in excellent condition - some of has hardly been used.

Let me know if your interested - all items plus postage (or collection - Warwickshire)
Damn it have just ordered an airhawk cushion for my dash to the South of France next week. :frown:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I cant upload photos on the forum but if pm me with your email I can email any pics of anything you are interested

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all of the PMs and interst in the bits but most are now sold, the only thing left is the topbox which can be found on Ebay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts