KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the KTM gel seat and still find in very uncomfortable on long rides, is there anyone in the UK that makes a comfort seat ?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Dont think they work saturdays , he will send you some material samples first so you have a choice of colour etc , hes done loads of 950sm seats and does a nice neat job .

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's only an hour down the road from me when I'm home next I'll pop down and see him.

Again thanks for the help :D

The bloody seat ruined the end of a good ride out to the Lakes yesterday :frown:

·
Registered
125 Posts
foooking hell something else on me xmas prezzie list,the misses is gonna go ballistic.you,ve got a cracking lookin 950sm there matey,nice paint and the cans look great,how about a video of how they sound.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Yes the cans are from Aitch , worth every penny , i run with the db killers out and are quite loud .VIDEO ! How the fook do i do that ?

·
Registered
125 Posts
just get misses to stand at the side of the road with your mobile in hand whilst you tear arse it up and down,try and get some footage of you on the back wheel,oh and a couple of doughnuts and stoppies for the lads:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts