KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at the R&G tail tidy , what other options are there ?
Some pics woukld be nice ...........

·
Registered
125 Posts
make your own,a piece of 2mm thick ally,maybe a few rivets/screws,and a can of primer/satin black and you,ll save yourself a fortune.i,m in the process of knocking mine up with new taillight.the number plate will be tucked up neatly under the tailpiece but not bad enough to annoy the local plod.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've got the R&G one as well, had it powder coated satin black before fitting as I was warned the finish is not that hard wearing. No probs with it now.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Does the R&G one use the original wiring?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Does the R&G one use the original wiring?
The R&G LED light has its own wiring that you have to connect to the original loom. No plug. I cut and soldered mine.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
on mine the same acros like on yours picture yuo got any problems to fit rg .chers
No problems. Didnt cut my wires got some of the small connectors and shoved them in to the block,thats on the wiring loom.Put some small indicators on (oxford leded eye shot i think)and a 7+5 number plate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No problems. Didnt cut my wires got some of the small connectors and shoved them in to the block,thats on the wiring loom.Put some small indicators on (oxford leded eye shot i think)and a 7+5 number plate.
jue.the originals indicators they fit is wel.chers

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Can not remember:dozey:Think the original indicators are atached to the plastic you are taking off.As in, back light number plate.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I wish i had a KTM 690 SMC, please buy my one owner s1000rr so i can get one!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a 7x5 1/2 number plate on my bike and have had that size on my bike for over 10 yrs with no problems (so far!) I think this size is good as it tidy's the back of a bike up nicely but is not too small.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts