KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Just drove to Devon and back to get my SMT. Love it! I need to to the major service though and wanted to know the best place to get the gaskets, seals filters etc. I'm in Essex. Nearest dealer Jim Aim but where is best online to buy? Cheers

·
Registered
358 Posts
I buy all my SMT stuff from Trevor Pope.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks I'll give them a shout.

Cheers
Hi. For whats its worth I ended up going with Wemoto. Where 2 KTM dealers had the valve cover gasket as a set (fr+rr) at £30. Wemotot do the entire set (valve cover gaskets, 8 x bolt o-rings and 2 x plug orings for £18. I got everything for a major service, inc oil and the plugs which are ridiculous for £123 delivered. Thinks thats pretty good? The gasket set will take 10 days to come but at the minute I'm in no hurry. Cheers

·
Registered
169 Posts
I always use eurotek or gear4. Had good service. Use we moto for some parts too.
Eurotek used to do ktm forum discount.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I use Fowlers usually, they seem to ship quickly so never had a need to go anywhere else!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
For basic service stuff I often shop on ebay but last time I bought a kit (Hi Flow oil filter & 4L Motul 7100 oil) from these guys via facebook - really good price too, message them for a price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts