KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well had my 990sm a year now,only managed 5000miles but it was a blast and im so glad i bought it and not the gsxr i was after,anyway as its our anniversary i thought id treat her to some carbon :D ordered it friday and it came today:p:p:p happy days need some akras next me thinks....

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Wot?? You've had it a year and still no akras?? Man, you need to sort yourself out!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know lol they were planned for early this year but my son being born then christmas then moving house put a strain on my wallet:hmh:,i just took some old gold thats been in my draw for the last few years and got £1500 :D so they will be on in a few weeks,when i get the time to have them fitted,cant wait for some noise:p

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks,i love my e36,its the saloon too so its very discreet styling:smokin:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok heres some pics,probaly should have scrubbed the bike first though :rolleyes::D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nice!
1. Hope you remember to tighten the bolt of the front mudguard.
2. I have the carbon starter cover and clutch cover protector, brand new , never used. Let me know if you're interested.

BTW, used to have an e36 m3 saloon, too. Missing it badly!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL!! yes i remembered i was just eager to take some pics before the sun decided to go and hide :) carbons not to everybodys taste but it looks alot better in the flesh than on the pics,
i might be interested in the covers pm how much:rolleyes:
i was considering selling mine but i know id always be gutted if i did:burnout:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
man id have the akra's over carbon any day of the week. wernt tempted to get the full rear hugger then ? i found the stock one didnt protect fuck all:)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the akras are coming in the next week or so im buying them,these were an early birthday/christmas pressy from my gf:smokin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts