KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tracksuits and trainers. Usual JJB sports bags. Scared the shit out of my son and the oncoming car had a family in.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Looks like a scene from a youtube video - Wild Out Wheelie Boyz.

We'd get proper fucked if caught wheeling here in the UK, not that they'd care though as they likely have no money or licences anyway.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Dickheads on nicked bikes usually.

Love the “Cex” bag. That must be where he fences his stolen gear in the morning.

I saw some in Leeds the other day. About 6 Mx bikes and 3 quads. Wheelies in traffic. Then rode on the kerb to get around traffic. Not cool though as people were waiting for a bus and had to dive out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
At least these have lids on. Ones I saw all balaclava’d up.

·
Premium Member
9,001 Posts
All thanks to influence from Philly Hand Gang in the states. Complete bunch of Cunts.

I was in North London a couple of weeks ago and similar happened with a swarm of cunts on pushies. All on high end (ish) bikes and with go pro's on. There must have been a hundred of them, going the wrong way up a one way, on the pavement as well ..... one came towards me and l went to push the cunt off but he swerved. Boils my piss this sort of stuff.

Should be zero tolerance - instant ban on existing or future licence, unable to get insurance and lots of community service.

·
Registered
71 Posts
They want fucking killing. As do their neighbours who watch them gather for a ride but say, or do, nowt about it. A while back one of these lowlife scum collided with a 9 year old boy, near where I live. The boy ended up having his leg amputated.

·
Registered
593 Posts
When I had my shit heap of a Saab I never saw anyone doing this. I would have happily played chicken with them.

·
Premium Member
9,001 Posts
Scrolling through youtube and it seems like almost every uk city has a "bikelife" group ....... lots of road legal enduro bikes turned into crossers following theft looks more than probable.

·
Premium Member
9,001 Posts
Even a white kid being a black kid on a suron leki bike "wif is maytes an ting" cunt.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Even a white kid being a black kid on a suron leki bike "wif is maytes an ting" cunt.

And the money he makes from YouTube. Probably on £100k a year plus. Lives in a swanky London flat. Drives a merc.

·
Registered
394 Posts
All thanks to influence from Philly Hand Gang in the states. Complete bunch of Cunts.

I was in North London a couple of weeks ago and similar happened with a swarm of cunts on pushies. All on high end (ish) bikes and with go pro's on. There must have been a hundred of them, going the wrong way up a one way, on the pavement as well ..... one came towards me and l went to push the cunt off but he swerved. Boils my piss this sort of stuff.

Should be zero tolerance - instant ban on existing or future licence, unable to get insurance and lots of community service.
Not sure any licence or insurance restrictions will have much of an effect to be honest

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
What fucks me off is that if one of us gets caught a bit over the speed limit on a quiet bit of road they want to throw the book at us, if an uninsured scrote with no licence on a stolen bike gets caught they are let off, or have a "ban" as punishment when they had no licence to beging with.

Same with cunts in nicked cars driving at 100 mph in built up areas, unless they do actually kill someone they get let off, whereas we get crucifed for minor offences (in comparison) as the plod always say "you could of killed someone".

Basically those who generally obey the law and are hard working / reasonable are easy to punsih (Fine) whereas the scrotes won't pay fines and putting them in prison costs money so the authorites don't give a fuck, as long as they aren't stealing from the mega rich and fucking around on the streets where all the billionaires or MP's live.

If you rammed a stick through a wheel and made a citizens arrest you would end up being done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts