KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I love the E56's with massive red reflector sections. Perfect for trackdays, especially if you put Pizzahut logos on the:)

The pleasure of out hustling sportsbikes in the twistys while sporting a top box is immense.
Got a new V56, flash as.......I like the stock seat also.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Got a new V56, flash as.......I like the stock seat also.
I genuinely love a top box on a performance bike. I also like going pillion but have never spoke to any mates that like this. The wife is insured on my 1290 but hasn't ridden it yet. We sized it up earlier with her on the front and me on the back. Im talking her into it!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I genuinely love a top box on a performance bike. I also like going pillion but have never spoke to any mates that like this. The wife is insured on my 1290 but hasn't ridden it yet. We sized it up earlier with her on the front and me on the back. Im talking her into it!
n their s
Im just hoping the V56 isn't too big to look at on the 1290, most of the guys i tour with (road race most of the time) have top boxes on their sports bikes (1290ies, V4 Tuono's BMW's etc) have the V47 Givi. V56 is 20mm higher, 20mm wider and aprox 60mm longer, so marginally bigger but looks bigger.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
As soon as you said about your other half on the front....that’s exactly what I was thinking 😀

·
Registered
217 Posts
Turns out that I'm not insured to take pillions. My wife and myself can both ride the bike individually, but not together. Got a quote to add pillion cover for the remainder of the policy, and that involved switching underwriters at a cost of £336. So my dreams of being my wife's pillion bitch are in tatters. I'll just have to continue thrashing the tits out of the bike by myself. Oh well. 🤗

·
Registered
41 Posts
n their s
Im just hoping the V56 isn't too big to look at on the 1290, most of the guys i tour with (road race most of the time) have top boxes on their sports bikes (1290ies, V4 Tuono's BMW's etc) have the V47 Givi. V56 is 20mm higher, 20mm wider and aprox 60mm longer, so marginally bigger but looks bigger.
How are you mounting it?

Pics!

:)

21 - 40 of 49 Posts