1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few 950/990 bits for sale. See below for description and here for pics

http://nibby.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/adventurebitsforsale/12480685_z6VJd/

Cheers

rugged roads x-large rear rack - £40 & postage - not used. I bought this for a trip but never used it.

hepco gobi side cases - £225 & postage - I got these when I bought the 950 but I have never used them as I have the giant loop bags. They are in very good condition the previous owner only used a few times.

ktm tankbag - £75 & postage - same as above with bike when I bought it. I have never used it as I prefer the smaller giant loop stuff. Very good condition.

black dog side stand kit - £50 & postage - this is the new one from BD that fits from 05.5 950 onwards. See BD site for more info. As new. Does not fit on my bike (wrong year!) I tried to fit but quickly found it did not fit so went with the original.

Have not worked out postage on anything but will find out if anyone wants anything.

nibby

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Well that's a bloody first :D I aint never been first on the scene before - I usually turn up days later and miss all the good stuff ;)

If I don't like it Nick I'll let you know .............. I've got one of the other design relocation brackets up for grabs if you're interested?

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Well that's a bloody first :D I aint never been first on the scene before - I usually turn up days later and miss all the good stuff ;)

If I don't like it Nick I'll let you know .............. I've got one of the other design relocation brackets up for grabs if you're interested?
Let me know how it goes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts