KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Looks ok but always worth giving it a good going over when you view it ;)

Find out if/when it has had work done (rebuild etc.)

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Looks a bit pricey to me... not too many pictures of the bike, would be a bit more reassuring if there were a load of good pictures....

·
Registered
887 Posts
I would have thought £2300 to £2700(max) dependant on it being a minter with history....:confused:

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
think you'll be suprised this bike will fetch very near 3k, there not many 2007 400's out there so they always command a high price and are much sought after model being the latest rfs available before xc4 08 bikes

·
Registered
151 Posts
think you'll be suprised this bike will fetch very near 3k, there not many 2007 400's out there so they always command a high price and are much sought after model being the latest rfs available before xc4 08 bikes
agreed newer rfs 400's hold there money very well indeed

·
Registered
887 Posts
There you go....I would want it to be immaculate for 3 grand, but looks like a go'er ;)

Go and get it viewed !!! :D

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
You are probably right Mark, 400's are always a good 2nd hand prospect. Am I right in thinking that shops sell more new 400's now than they used to?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts