KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this site after some advice, i have had a few trallie type bikes in the past but changed back to a sports bike couple years back to be honest i have never felt as comfortable on this bike for some time so i have been looking at the new 690 enduro . now i Know perfomance will not be the same but is this bike reliable will use to comute and have fun on at weekends any advice would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Bundy & Coke pls.. Cheers.

Fun to commute, even more fun on weekends. The only thing not fun is highways. Performance is only different... Not less. Big singles pack a good whack of torque which is available much earlier in the rev range than a similar sized I4 sports bike. So you don't need to wring its neck to get the horsepower out of it. The power delivery works well with the upright seating and wide bars. I'd get the SMC and skip the offroad personally.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Reliable? Mmmmm - ask the dealer if this version of the 690 has 'special' clocks that can cope with UK weather? As for commuting on enduro tyres - are you completely bonkers or very rich and completely bonkers?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well thanks for all the great advice folks might try another Ktm site for some sensible advice that I was looking for I thought all bikers helped each other out Thanks

·
Registered
940 Posts
Well thanks for all the great advice folks might try another Ktm site for some sensible advice that I was looking for I thought all bikers helped each other out Thanks
Sorry mate but you've failed the right attitude to be a KTM owner test, try joining the MCN forum and buying a honda

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Well i was gonna have a straight Jack but if you are going to be like that i'll get my own:frown:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Did we say something wrong?

Probably aged 42 and lives at home with his mum. Not exactly a great display of social skills or an ability to josh.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Guess asking for my Babycham is out the window then?
Pretty sure the same answers will be given on the other forums - oh wait I see Duffster has left the building. Sports bike riders = no staying power!
Man up or you don't deserve a KTM.

·
Registered
15,366 Posts
Ha ha ! ! ! Duffster, you bleedin' uptight baffoon, everyone is just havin' a giraffe on here, you must be able to take banter ? ? ?

Are you on your period ? Get a packets of Lil lets, a nice bar of chocolate and just simmer down ! ! !

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Someones got sand in his undies for sure. Imagine what will happen if he does buy a KTM. That grin were all stuck with could cause serious facial damage.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts