KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up retro.

After deciding big adventure bikes were a pointless distraction for me, I tried the Triumph Scrambler XC (the lower road version) and really liked it but, practically, as a two up bike it wasn’t really suitable, I also needed to spend £1k on an Italian underslung exhaust from France but my eye was taken with the T120 Black. Trad looks, plenty of torque to offset the slight lack of bhp but low to mid range is where I ride anyway. It also meets high wifely approval as she’s always pillioned on this type of bike.
The Vance and Hines pipes sound good and the heating grips are phenomonal, particularly in the cold on Tuesday.

Thanks again to everyone for their input...5 to 7 years ago I would have gone for the 1190 Adventure.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Looks pretty swish. I'm not use to seeing so much space around an engine, it'll be easy to clean.. and as it's matt black I guess you'll be cleaning it as much as riding it. :giggle:

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We both like bikes you can see through.
It got rot bringing it home from the dealer, unplanned hail shower on muddy country roads.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Absolutely massive sausage jockey

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nice bike David glad you got it sorted in the end , sounds & looks like you live in the sticks no street & muddy lanes
Same as me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts