KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening,

I have a 250 EXC 1993 and today thought I'd remove the air filter but I found the cage had disintegrated.
Is anyone clued up on how interchangeable the filters and cages are? Can find filters and cages on ebay but not sure if they will fit my boot being an old model.

·
Registered
9,229 Posts
Use the KTM online fiche, look up your part number then put the number into google, use the links to KTM dealers to find out price/availability etc

KTM.SparePartsFinderFrontend

·
Registered
61 Posts
It sounds like something that could be 3d printed.

If you could bodge the original back together enough to be 3d scanned...

I know very little about 3d printing though... because bikes consume all my money so I've not had a go of one

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Worth talking to Trevor Pope...they have quite a lot of NoS, and also know what new parts are retrofittable.
For instance, if I go on most KTM dealer websites for new fork seals for my bike (old 950) it just tells me they are not available. If I go on the TP website it takes to the part number for an improved seal from a later model which is retrofittable.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It sounds like something that could be 3d printed.

If you could bodge the original back together enough to be 3d scanned...

I know very little about 3d printing though... because bikes consume all my money so I've not had a go of one

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Cheers for the replys everyone. Tried all thise places with no luck but found a place that can 3d scan the original and print it as suggested. Great idea that 👍 only £45

1 - 8 of 8 Posts