KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
I haven't owned an Airoh, but I've got an older Shoei - a VFX-R2 - and it's the most comfortable MX lid I've ever worn. For 200 euro that is a huge bargain too.... if I had any spare cash at the moment, I'd be ordering one for myself.

·
Registered
301 Posts
ive go an airoh stelt at moment ,very light helmet but it seems to of worn the padding inside to the point that i gota order a size padding smaller but otherwise its a good un!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have a Stelt... Love it...

The Airoh is very exact in sizing so best advice is to go out and try one of each on to see which fits you the best...

Only the best fitting one is the best one for you... If it doesnt fit right, dont get it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for replays...
At the moment,I have AGV AX6 helmet,but this prices seems so low to me and I was thinking to buy one of this helmets,just for reserve....
Anyway,I`m gonna try both brands and see which model fits me better...
Ivan

·
Registered
365 Posts
I had a Airoh. And although it was light. The hole for the googles seemed too small and it kept pushing them down over my nose.

Kept it until it got smashed in a big off at Toddington.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I had a Airoh. And although it was light. The hole for the googles seemed too small and it kept pushing them down over my nose.

Kept it until it got smashed in a big off at Toddington.

The Ariette goggles fit perfectly. It is a smaller aperture on the Airoh's though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts